ONSITE PRECAUTIONS & PROCEDURES
In order to ensure you are properly prepared for your visit, please review the following:
- Masks are encouraged onsite - unless swimming, exercising or you are able to keep social distance from others.
- We also ask that our guests practice safe social distancing while on our grounds (minimum 6’), especially at the pool and lower level water areas.
- In order to best assist you, we will be limiting entry to the first lot (closest to the office). When that is full, it will be one in, one out. A security guard will be positioned at our front gate to help assist with any questions while monitoring this process.
- We are providing hand sanitizers throughout the grounds and please wash your hands at a sink whenever possible.
- We will close at 8pm (not 9pm)
- RV reservations will still be accepted. Of course, all tent camping is first come, first serve.